Mommy Lisa is hosting an incredible giveaway! But don't feel like you need to enter or anything. The more people that enter, the less likely I am to win. I'm only mentioning it so that I can be entered. But seriously, check out all the amazing shizz she's giving away! And then be happy for me 'cause *I* am going to win all that loot!!! I've decided it's gonna happen and so it's going to! So there's no need for you to bother with entering.
****I found this meme on Smoochiefrog's blog and copied it because it looked like it might be fun. I hadn't seen it before and it's not like I had anything else going on so I did it.
The rules are simple enough, you type your name into Google Search along with the given verb and check the results.
1. "Sprinkles needs" a cupcake!
I'll go along with that!
2. "Sprinkles looks like" crazy food.
3. "Sprinkles hates" no one but apparently Satan hates Sprinkles.
Which is just fine by me!
4. "Sprinkles goes OR has gone" vegan and to court.
Not sure what I went to court for, didn't read the article.
5. "Sprinkles loves" medicine.
Of all the things I love, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have put this one the list. But I guess I do love it if it makes you feel better and helps you recover from whatever ails you.
6. "Sprinkles (the cat) eats" bacon.
7. "Sprinkles has" a birthday party.
I haven't had a birthday party since my teens. If I had one recently, I must've forgotten to invite myself.
8. "Sprinkles works" on dieting.
Is Google implying I need to lose weight? How rude!!!
9. "Sprinkles lives" with her husband, four children and two dogs in their Chester Springs, PA home.
Who are these mystery husband and four children in PA that I've never met?
10. "Sprinkles died" in 1906 at the age of 93.
Captain Sprinkle, that is! I hope he had a good life.
11. "Sprinkles does" red velvet in vegan and gluten-free.
12. "Sprinkles will" randomly select a winner in the Dallas Cowboys MVP Grand Prize contest.
How nice of me! Good thing I Googled myself because I didn't know anything about this contest until now. I guess they weren't going to let me know I needed to select the winner until just before it was time.
13. "Sprinkles is" a tasty nerdcore treat.
Not sure what that means but good to know!
14. "Sprinkles wears" red.
I read somewhere that you should wear red if you want to feel good about yourself so if I'm having a bad week, sometimes I'll wear it.
I added this one just because...
15. "Sprinkles hears" that a group of rhinos is called a crash.
Hmm, ya learn something new every day!
I know you're all just DYING to play along so I've included the list for you.
Type the following in Google Search:
1. "[your name] needs"
2. "[your name] looks like"
3. "[your name] hates"
4. "[your name] goes OR [name] has gone"
5. "[your name] loves"
6. "[your name] eats"
7. "[your name] has"
8. "[your name] works"
9. "[your name] lives"
10. "[your name] died"
11. "[your name] does"
12. "[your name] will"
13. "[your name] is"
14. "[your name] wears"
15. "[your name] hears"
What are you waiting for? Get out there and Google!!!