Friday, March 29, 2013

Half Full Friday!


Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day. 
~I'm happy because...
I've gotten to sleep in every single day this week!

The chi's and I have gotten lots of quality time together!

I came around and visited some of you last night - and left comments to let you know I was there!  Sometimes I check out blogs at work, but don't always get to comment.  

I'm hanging out with friends tomorrow!  I haven't seen them since Christmas!  

The weather is starting to warm up!

The boys went to the vet for their annual checkups, got shots, nails clipped and clean bills of health!  It must have been chihuahua day, because there were 3 other chi's there too!

I've run all of my errands this week!  Now if only I could get the rest of my homework finished!
*****

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I *CANNOT* seem to make myself finish up the last of my homework!  I still have 5 more math problems and 3 more papers to write.  Every morning, I wake up and tell myself I need to get working on them.  And yet, I just do everything BUT homework!  Ugh!  

1 showed me some love:

Finn said...

Happy Friday to you!!! Hope you have a nice weekend. (Go do some homework :)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.