Monday, September 29, 2014

Moanday Monday


Guess what I won?  Jenny had a contest on her blog, and I am now the proud recipient of this cool drool book!  I don't know when or if I'll ever get to go back there again, but if I ever do, I'll be fully up on all of the dog-friendly locales!  If you haven't checked out Jenny's blog yet, you are truly missing out.  She gets to travel all over, and shares lots of her adventures.  
I tried to visit some of you over the weekend.  My time was very limited due to that dratted homework, so I didn't get to very many of you.  Luckily, my birthday is coming up and I'll have a glorious 4-DAY WEEKEND!!!  (It's Oct. 12th, for any of you who wanted to rush out to buy me a gift and get it in the mail, because I'm sure you all want to.  j/k.)  My plan is to take one whole day off and to use a good portion of it catching up on everyone's blogs.  My plans have a funny way of not always working out sometimes, so we shall see...
*******
Took this from here.

1.  Do you think it is necessary to have alcohol at a party in order to have a good time?

Depends on the party, lol!  Sometimes a really dull party can be helped by adding a little alcohol.  In all seriousness though, I don't really think so.  One of my friends insists she doesn't drink (she does, just not publicly), and I've been to many of her parties where alcohol is not included.  I've also had mostly positive experiences there without it.

What is your opinion?

2.  Who is the one person you hope isn't reading your blog?  Why?

I've commented several times about how incredibly lazy most of my coworkers are, so I would say all of them.  To my knowledge, none of them are aware of this blog's existence.

3.  If you had to, what part of your body - currently hole-free - would you get pierced?

When I was younger, I desperately wanted to pierce my nose.  My mom told me that if I did, I would have to move out.  I wasn't able to support myself back then, so I never did do it.  By the time I did move out, I was at a job that would not allow for a nose-piercing.  Now that I'm in college, I could get away with it.  But I'm year from graduation, and I don't want it to hold me back from getting a job.

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
It kind of reminds me of when you go take a long drive out in the country and see a dilapidated home with a junky backyard.  Because they're so far out in the country, they don't have any close neighbors to complain about the mess.

1 showed me some love:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations on your win. Looks like a pretty cool book
Lily & Edward

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.