I'm off all week next week - no work, no classes, no dealing with other people's drama, no internship, but lots and lots of homework. I hope to be able to visit everyone almost every day too.
Took this from here.
1. What has been the most insincere expression of faith that you have ever witnessed?
Probably people that like to preach their faith, but then go against it in various ways. I used to know someone who loved to share her faith, although she never tried to push it on me. However, she was not always the nicest person.
2. If you could paint each room in your house a different color, what colors would you paint them?
My bedroom is purple, my "girly" room is sponge painted a mix of pink and blue. The third bedroom I'd like to do kind of a soft green, not quite a sage green. One of these days I'd like to paint the living room blue. I'm not sure what I'd paint the bathrooms, kitchen, or hallway.
3. What's the biggest myth about sex?
That it's easy for girls to find a guy interested in having sex with them.
4. Who is the most charming person you've ever met?
I don't have an answer for this one. I don't know...
5. Show and tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
There's a ghost town my family used to go visit every summer. We stopped going, and I'm not really sure why. Now that my dad has passed away, we will probably never go again. The roads are windy and twisty and a bit scary to drive, so unless I can find someone else to drive us there, I likely won't go back. It's really too bad too, because it's such a fun place in the summertime. I have a lot of fun memories of that town.
That's what this reminds me of.