Monday, April 18, 2016

Magical Monday!


Or not - I just like alliteration.  I'm not a fan of Monday's, but maybe today will feel magical at some point!

Thanks for the suggestions last week regarding cover letters.  I've gone online looking for templates and also tried using my friend's cover letters as a model but I never seem to be quite happy with any I've created, no matter how hard I work on them.  Today I'll be meeting with someone from Human Resources to have them critique my resume.  I'm looking forward to hearing their recommendations and plan to ask about cover letters while I'm there.  My job will be ending very soon, so this seemed like good time to go in and talk with them.

I've also ordered business cards to hand out at networking events.  While it hasn't happened often, I've had a few people ask if I had one and now I can say yes!  They were easy to create online and I'm pleased with how they turned out.

In chi news, the boys had their nails clipped at the groomer this past Saturday.  One of the ladies who works there showed off her brand new chi.  It was soooooo cute!  From there, we went to the vet's office for annual shots.  Chico put on a pound since last year, Shiver lost an ounce.  The vet didn't say anything about Chico's cancer.  He did comment that Shiver has a heart murmur which I already knew.  Overall, they seem to be doing well.

0 showed me some love:

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.