Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

8 showed me some love:

Two French Bulldogs said...

I want that monkey
Lily & Edward

Julie said...

Great pictures….how can you not go all smiley seeing that first one, pawfect
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Sketching with Dogs said...

What an abundance of cuteness 😄
Lynne x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Still sending POTP to our Furend.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TWO AND YOUR MOM.

The Daily Pip said...

The first and last photos are SO ADORABLE. Their little faces just about knocked me out of my chair.

Ruby said...

Awwwwwwe!!! So adorables!!! I hopes you all have a most FABulous Thanksgiving, and I am still sendin' healin' vibes to Shiver!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Jenny Woolf said...

These happy little faces are enough to brighten anyone's day!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I agree with Jenny! Nothing like babies

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.