Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

7 showed me some love:

Murphy said...

Just gotta say awww!

Your Pals,

Murphy and Stanley

Unknown said...

OMD the last one cracked us up. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

I look forward to your Wednesday posts just so I can smile :)
Lynne x

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Cute, especially sprinkled nose dog

The Life of Riley said...

I sometimes want to do what is in your second photo, but I'm guessing the last photo is just for you Sprinkles!

Woofs,
Riley

Ruby said...

Oh, CUTENESS!!! Love the last one! That would totally be me!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Jenny Woolf said...

Haha, the last one of the dog with the party sprinkles..... is that an icecream cone? whatever, I like it!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.