Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Meme

Last week was actually pretty good!  Tuesday, I got my Valentine Swap in the mail.  Wednesday, I attended my first Student Assembly (student government) meeting.  Thursday, I played hooky and stayed home instead of going to school and work.  Friday, I had two job interviews on campus!  Hopefully this week will be just as good!

Took this from here.

1.  If you could only go to one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?  

There was a Mexican restaurant in town that closed after being open for over 20 years.  It was really sad, because it was a family business.  They moved locations to save money, only they lost money because it was kind of out of the way and people stopped going there as often.  So maybe that one if it was still open.

But then there's a Greek restaurant that's like two towns away that I love!  Don't get to go very often since it's a bit out of the way, but they have excellent food and service.  I'd never had Greek food before eating there the first time, and I enjoyed it immensely.

2.  Have you ever carried a weapon out of a sense of fear? 

No, because I don't have any to carry.

3.  Do you consider yourself the outgoing performer, or the appreciative bystander?  Why?

I'm definitely the appreciative bystander!  I'm very shy and have a difficult time putting myself out there.  I've gotten better as I've gotten older, but I still don't like to be the center of attention.

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one. 
The picture is labeled "ice fishing," so that's apparently what they're doing here.  All I can think of when I look at it is that it must be cold, so I'd probably be miserable there.

3 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

Any seafood restaurant and no to weapon and def a bystander and the pic too much water it is raining over here way to much. Thanks these posts are fun and make us think. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

I am very shy too, perhaps that is why we get along :)
The chihuahuas have the extroverted personalities in our house.
Lynne x

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I dont carry a weapon either....I'd be a bystander too, I love Mexican but not sure if I could eat it forever. Ice fishing looks so cold

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.