I have a lot to do this week, but I'm going to try to post pix of the boys on Wednesday.
*****Took this from here. It's an oldie but goodie.
1. When you walk past mirrors or large windows, what's the first thing you check in your reflection?
I generally will look away as quickly as possible so I don't have to see my reflection. Sometimes I'll look at my hair though, just to make sure it looks okay.
2. When you were ten years old, how did you spend your free time?
I don't remember exactly, but I'm guessing I was probably still playing with dolls, and looking for friends to join me.
3. What person in your life defines the word "kindness"?
I don't really know. I know who inspires me, and the work that she does makes me want to be a better person. I don't really know her all that well, but she must be kind to do all the things that she does. I met her when we used to volunteer together. Her grandson was diagnosed with cancer at a very young age, which has made her do anything and everything she possibly can to raise money for cancer research. She also regularly hosts fundraisers for those recently diagnosed with cancer, so that they can pay for treatment.
Her grandson seems to be doing quite well, these days. I think he's about three now.
4. How does purple (the color) make you feel?
Purple has always been my very favoritest color, so it makes me feel happy. I went off on a pink tangent for awhile, but I'm back to purple again.
5. Show and tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.