Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Meme

As of 8:00 AM this morning, I get to register for classes for the beginning of my senior year of college!!!  Woo hoo!!!!!!!  I'm both very excited and very freaked out about this.  Once school ends, I won't have an excuse to stop putting off starting my "real" life.

I have a lot to do this week, but I'm going to try to post pix of the boys on Wednesday.
*****
Took this from here.  It's an oldie but goodie.

1.  When you walk past mirrors or large windows, what's the first thing you check in your reflection?

I generally will look away as quickly as possible so I don't have to see my reflection.  Sometimes I'll look at my hair though, just to make sure it looks okay.

2.  When you were ten years old, how did you spend your free time?

I don't remember exactly, but I'm guessing I was probably still playing with dolls, and looking for friends to join me.

3.  What person in your life defines the word "kindness"? 

I don't really know.  I know who inspires me, and the work that she does makes me want to be a better person.  I don't really know her all that well, but she must be kind to do all the things that she does.   I met her when we used to volunteer together.  Her grandson was diagnosed with cancer at a very young age, which has made her do anything and everything she possibly can to raise money for cancer research.  She also regularly hosts fundraisers for those recently diagnosed with cancer, so that they can pay for treatment.

Her grandson seems to be doing quite well, these days.  I think he's about three now.

4.  How does purple (the color) make you feel?

Purple has always been my very favoritest color, so it makes me feel happy.  I went off on a pink tangent for awhile, but I'm back to purple again.

5.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
This reminds me of high school.  I thought I was too cool to use a backpack, so I carried my books back and forth.  I most definitely use a backpack these days!  And I rarely carry books to school.  I have too many, and they're too heavy to carry around all day.

6 showed me some love:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woohoo ! You are almost done with school. Purple makes Sugar happy too. Golden Woofs

Sketching with Dogs said...

On the bright side, only one more year of homework :) I am exactly the same with mirrors, I hate to look in them.
Lynne x

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

My fave color is purple too.

Unknown said...

When I was 10 years old I spent nearly all of my time thinking about HORSES! :)

Maggie Mae and Max said...

How excitin'! Da end is almost here, so keep on keepin' on!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max

Jen said...

Woo-hoo! Your almost done!! That is awesome!

Purple has always been my favorite color, it makes me happy:)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.