Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Meme

I meant to post a review of Chewy.com last Wednesday, which would have included pix of my handsome boys.  Unfortch, things have been crazy busy lately, and don't seem to be slowing down any time soon.  The end of the semester is nearing, so things are really getting down to the wire in regards to assignments.  I'm really gonna try and get that posted this Wednesday instead.

I've been noticing a lot of comments by new bloggers the last few weeks.  Welcome!  I don't know what's drawn you here.  I haven't gotten any new followers in awhile (haven't lost any either, so thank you!), but I do hope you'll come back and visit from time to time.
*****
Took this from here.

1.  If you auditioned for American Idol, what song would you sing? 

I like to think I have an excellent voice when I'm in the car with the windows rolled up and the radio blaring, and I can't really hear myself.  In reality, I probably don't really have the best singing voice.  However, I can't help rapping along to this song whenever it comes on the radio:


2.  What subatomic particle would you be and why?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had no idea what a subatomic article actually is, and I had to google it.  To be honest, I have no clue how to answer this question.  So I'm moving onto the next one...

3.  If you had the choice between an RV, a sports car, an SUV, or a bicycle, which would you choose and why?

I should probably pick the bicycle for the exercise.  But I'mma go with the sports car, just because I've always thought it would be fun to have one.  Which would you choose?

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
We used to call these roly poly bugs when I was little.  I remember one house we live in, we used to have a bunch of these in the back yard and I always enjoyed playing with them.  When you touch them, they curl up into a little ball.

3 showed me some love:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We have those bugs around our yard too.

Sagira said...

I haven't seen a rolly polly bug in a long time. Can't wait for the Chewy review, we LOVE them. Did you see that Chewy just sent our mom flowers to wish her a speedy recovery? What kind of company does that now a days?

Ruby said...

Oh Ma used to call those potato bugs! Her and her brudder would play with them all the time....they had no toys..sad. JUST KIDDIN'!! They were just weird! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.