Monday, November 23, 2015

Wreck It Monday

Lynne was kind enough to send me a Wreck This Journal recently and I wanted to play along.  She usually does her posts on Wednesday's, but I'm doing mine today since I do Wordless Wednesday.  I don't know how often I'll post these, but I'm sure I'll do at least a few here and there.

The stain log looked fun and easy enough, so I started with that one.  Because I knew I'd quickly forget what the stains were, I decided to notate each one.  I made a mess with the Pepsi and accidentally poured it all down the side.  Oops!  Some of the stains are barely visible in the pictures (like the beer and eyeshadow), but are obvious in person.  If you have your own journal, you should join in the fun!

5 showed me some love:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is interesting to see how different they all are!

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is such a creative way to do that page. I love the way you've labelled all your stains and put them in boxes, it looks great!
The strawberry came out really well and the nail polish. I enjoyed seeing this so much :)
Lynne x

Ziggy Stardust said...

That is pretty cool!


Ziggy Out!!

Idaho PugRanch said...

How fun! We are hoping that Chico's blood work shows improvement today
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Jenny Woolf said...

That is an original idea! and a good way of remembering a day.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.