Monday, March 14, 2016

Just Another Manic Monday

Last week was filled with anxiety and a mini-meltdown.  A couple of really good things happened to help overshadow the bad though.    

Remember that job interview I had last Monday?  It went so well that they asked me to come back for a second interview on Wednesday!  That went well too and now I'm just waiting to hear back to find out if I got the job.  I desperately want this job with every fiber of my being.  It's just down the street from my house so I wouldn't have to commute anymore, I'd save over $100 in gas each month, I could go home for lunch and see the chi's, it pays almost $4 more an hour than my current job, I could go on and on.  I emailed the guy in charge of hiring on Friday to thank him for the interview.  He didn't respond, but I'm still hopeful I got the job.

Something else that happened that really made up for the past week is the lovely gift that arrived from Gyeong and Lynne.  As you know, I enjoy coloring.  And now I'll be able to create multi-colored pictures for a long time to come!
Lynne and Gyeong sent me set of 72 Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils.  I was so excited and couldn't wait to start using them!  As if that wasn't enough, they also sent me a pencil sharpener to go with them.
This isn't your ordinary pencil sharpener.  It allows you to choose a thinner or wider tip, depending on whichever one you prefer.  I've spent more time admiring my new goodies than actually using them, but they're going to provide many hours of enjoyment.  Thank you so much, Lynne and Gyeong.  I love them!  

8 showed me some love:

Julie said...

Woohoo, I is crossing ALL my paws fur your interview on Wednesday
And those pencils...oh, I look at thems and just drool at the thought of how CHEWABLE they are.....does that make me a bad Princess ?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, I'm excited for you! Crossing my paws and sending you all of my bestest luck.
BTW: Great pressies!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

Two French Bulldogs said...

Great news about a second job interview. Now to relieve the stress start coloring
Lily & Edward

Sketching with Dogs said...

We are so crossing everything we've got for you here. Hope you hear from the job today.
Very happy you like your pencils, I do love our mutual colouring sessions, thanks for joining me!
Lynne x

genji said...

All paws crossed here, that you get the new job. Your pups will appreciate it too. So glad you love the Prismacolor pencils. Looking forward to seeing your first creations with them.

Ruby said...

OMD!! That sounds FABulous!!! I gots my paws crossed REAL TIGHT that you will gets this most amazin' job! And those pressies are PAWSOME!!!! What a great gift! Nows you can de-stress with the most FABulous of tools....What sweet and amazin' furiends!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Oh, I hope so much that you get that job you want.

I love that sharpener.

The Menagerie Mom said...

We are hoping and praying that you get that job - it sounds like a perfect fit for you! And your new pencils look like they have hours of coloring fun in store for you!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.