Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wordy Wednesday


The picture above was taken by a coworker.  We were told in training that a mama deer brings her babies by every year to forage for food.  If we see them, we're not to disturb them in any way.  I FINALLY got to see one of the babies on Monday and took the photos below.  They're taken from the window in the long corridor we like to walk along on our breaks.  I asked my friend how she got such a closeup shot and she says she used the zoom lens on her camera, which never occurred to me.  I'll try that the next time I see this pretty girl.

7 showed me some love:

Julie said...

How wonderful, to be able to see a deer in the furs!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Beautiful. We would love to see the baby outside our window
Lily & Edward

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a wonderful sight to see that little deer. I would be finding any excuse to walk along that corridor, lol.
Lynne x

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Love deer! I miss seeing them around. I think with the deep snow they have moved a bit. They will be back to the yard in the spring I am sure!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

So adorable!!

xoxo,
Bell Fur Zoo

Ruby said...

Awwwwwwwwwe!!!!!! So cute!!!!! Looks like the new job has lots of FABulous perks!!! BOL!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

P said...

gorgeous!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.