Friday, July 1, 2016

June Chewy Review

Sadly, I'm still having issues with my internet.  The company ran some kind of test and said that I needed to have someone come out to the house to correct it because it had something to do with the line my internet is running through and that will cost $80.  Since my job has ended now, I don't have an extra $80 in the budget and am struggling to pay the bills.  I never realized just how addicted I was to the internet until I didn't have it anymore.  Being without it has made blogging and looking for a job difficult.  I managed to find a connection at a coffee shop a couple blocks from my house just long enough to post our monthly Chewy.com review though.
This month the boys decided to try the Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength (DS) Plus MSM Soft Chews Joint Health Dog Supplement.  We received a bag with 60 soft chews to try.  
I like that it's soft and just the right size.  The boys love the taste and don't even realize that they're eating something that's good for them!  The recommended dosage for your dog depends on weight.  Initially my boys are to have one a day for approximately 4-6 weeks, then it tapers down to one every other day.

The boys chose this particular product because it's soft so even Chico can eat them and Chico has luxating patellas so we thought this would be good for him.  Fortunately, his patellas have not been a problem for awhile now so long as I don't overwalk him.  Still, it's better to be proactive than reactive when it comes to something like this.  They've been on it for three weeks now and while I don't necessarily see a huge difference yet, they do both seem to have more energy.

Shiver and Chico give this 8 paws up and say they'd recommend them to all of our readers.  I apologize for the lack of photos, the internet at the coffee shop doesn't seem to do well uploading pictures.

2 showed me some love:

Kathy G said...

Believe it or not, I thought about you the other day and how I missed your cute Wednesday posts. Hope things resolve themselves soon.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Hope work comes your way and brings internet.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.