Monday, September 12, 2016

Freak Alley Gallery

There's an alleyway literally a block and a half from where I work that I'd heard about previously, but was never quite sure where it was located.  I've been kind of exploring most days during the lunch hour just to pass the time and was excited to discover it was so close to where I work.  I've been a few times now and always see something new.  I was even more excited to find an actual gallery of additional artwork to go along with it.  The inside gallery is really small and smells heavily of smoke so I probably won't be visiting there often.  The alleyway is usually filled with others taking pictures like me.  Some of the artwork is really impressive, other artwork not so much.  New artwork is added each year.  This particular alleyway has inspired a similar project in my own town!  If anyone's interested, I can share those pictures next week.  

3 showed me some love:

Julie said...

Pawsome!!! What great wall art, I luffs it
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Sketching with Dogs said...

Such an exciting place to visit in your lunch hour!
Love all the paintings, the panda has to be my favourite.
Lynne x

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that's street art!
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.