Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Belated Christmas, Everyone!

I hope Santa was as generous to everyone else as he was to me.  He brought extra gifts this year.  Shiver and Chico got several goodies too, which they're particularly pleased about.  Because Christmas fell on a Sunday this year, I'm off on Monday too.  That in itself is a gift!

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, and now seemed like as good a time as any to do another one.  The questions all came from here.

1.  What keeps you up at night?

Worries.  I mostly worry about not being able to pay the bills and about losing my boys.  Sometimes if a situation is coming up soon and I'm particularly anxious about it, that'll keep me up too.

2.  What's the last music you purchased?  (online, CD, whatever)

I bought a song from the Alexander Hamilton soundtrack on iTunes yeterday.

3.  What scent (candle, soap, perfume) do you think should be banned because it's just so annoying?

I've never particularly like vanilla and if it's really strong, sometimes it makes me feel nauseous.

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one. 
This picture is labeled as food coloring.  I don't have a memory of the actual event, but I do remember my parents discussing it several times through the years as I grew up.  My parents had colored eggs for Easter while my brothers and I were sleeping.  I was quite young still and apparently woke up before anyone else in the house.  Food coloring bottles were left out and within my reach so I grabbed them, ran off to my room, and sprayed the color all over at least one wall.  My parents painted the room when we moved, but the food coloring bled through -- even after several coats.

1 showed me some love:

Jenny Woolf said...

Happy belated Christmas to you too! I laughed at the food colouring story ... the things kids get up to!! I hope 2017 is a good year for you and the boys, too.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.