Monday, March 15, 2010

Blah!!!!!

That's how I'm feeling at the moment. 

I woke up Saturday feeling not great but not horrible.  As the day wore on, I realized I had a fever when my bones started to ache and I couldn't get warm.  Sunday I felt better but not 100%.  This morning I felt better yet except for my throat which is on fire.  Ran some errands this afternoon and attended a meeting this evening and when I came home, my bones were achy again.  Another quick check of the thermometer shows a slight fever.  Tomorrow will be spent resting until my evening meeting.  I could have skipped tonight's meeting (and probably should've) but I can't skip out on tomorrow's.

Please keep Skeletor in your prayers.  He started his new heartworm meds and is having a reaction to them.  He spent most of today at the vet's office and is being kept overnight for observation.  Poor little guy has been through so much already.  Wesley updated his blog throughout the day and the last report was that he was "doing better." 

In happier news, Cocorue's little sister, Tiffane, gave me an award!  Yay, I love awards!  How pretty is this one?!  I love it!

There weren't any instructions to pass it on but I don't like to be selfish with my awards, I like to share them!  A good portion of my bloggy buddies already have this one.  I'm not up to going back and checking to see who it's been given to so I'm gonna say if you don't already have this pretty little thing and would like it, please feel free to grab it! 

I'm gonna go lay down for a little bit and rest up.  TTYL!

6 showed me some love:

Life With Dogs said...

I hope you and Skeletor are soon on the mend! His story is something. One hell of a dog...

koko said...

Hope you're feeling better soon... honey with warm milk is good for the throat... we'll keep Skeletor in our prayers. Congrats on the award.

Licks, hero

Maxmom said...

Sending "Get well wishes" from Sunny South Africa!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SA

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better soon sprinkles! And congratulations on the award. :)

Kristen said...

Poor little Skeletor (love the name). I will say some prayers for him tonight, and my kitties will pray too :)

Hope you're feeling better... blah is just the worst, isn't it?!?

Martine said...

Congrats on the award, we hope you and skeletor are feeling better

xo martine & the kiddlets

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.