Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

I don't know why but I have that song stuck in my head for some reason!

I am feeling soooooooooooo much better than I did this time last week!  So, so much better!  It wasn't even so much that I was sick the whole week last week but that it just seemed to take so much out of me.  Even now, I'll go to do something simple and I'm worn out when I'm all done.  What's up with that?!  I've still got the remnants of a cold and just a hint of a sinus headache but overall, I'd say I'm feeling considerably better!
Happy Spring!  I'm thinking of taking my litle chi's for a walk this afternoon.  It'll get me out of the house and thinking about things other than not having a job and will be good exercise for the three of us.  There's a cool walking path near my house that I like to go to.  Shiver hates to go but Chico loves it.  At the half-mile mark, there's several peices of old farm equipment along with signs describing what they were for and pictures of what the modern counterpart looks like today.  Quite an interesting look to the past!

7 showed me some love:

Kristen said...

Happy spring Monday to you!!

Just went for a walk myself... love the fresh air!

Martine said...

Hope your walk went well!

Wish I could go take the doggies for a walk near my house, but I'm too nervous after that mastiff incident a few months ago.

xo martine & the kiddlets

Life With Dogs said...

Now I'm leaving with the same song stuck in my head. Ugh!

:)

Zuzana said...

So happy to hear you are doing better, it must be the spring and the promise of better weather.;)
Hope you enjoyed your walk,
xoxo
Zuzana

Kath said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better, nothing like a lovely walk on a Spring day to blow away the cobwebs.

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Sprinkles, thanks for stoppy by Stumpy's blog to wish her a happy birthday! Your visit and good wishes made it that much happier!

I am sorry you weren't feeling up to snuff. A walk makes everything better!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Happy spring to you too!

Woofs and Kisses!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.