Friday, April 6, 2012

Half Full Friday!

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list!  (This isn't a blog hop so please only link up if you've participated by posting your happy list.  Thanks!)
~I'm happy because...
The weird rash on my chin is slowly going away!

My dripping faucet seems to have magically fixed itself!  

The weather this weekend is supposed to be beautiful!  Not that I'll get to enjoy much of it; I'll have tons of homework to catch up on.

Chico's toenails are all trimmed!  It astounds me that one tiny, 5 lb dog can put up such a strong fight whenever I try to clip them down!

I got to spend my entire shift at work on Wednesday and about 2 hours yesterday at the front desk!  This is the coveted spot and I almost never get to sit there!

I found out I got an A+ on an exam I thought that I had flunked!  Maybe this semester isn't so bad after all!
*****
My pc still doesn't seem to recognize that my camera has pictures on it.  The pc is pretty worthless these days, I mostly just use it to print stuff now.  I need to upload the program onto my laptop and start storing pix there.  

I took some pix of the chi's hanging out in the house over spring break and want to get a few of them outside if I can find the time this weekend.  But if I don't get to, I promise to post some of the ones I do have next week.  Just to show you they're still alive and well.  Plus, it's been awhile and you've probably forgotten what they look like!  
No, these aren't my chi's.
*****
So I kind of want to do another giveaway.  But what should I give away?  The first time I held one, it was for a choice of dog toys or a Starbucks card.  Should I do the same thing again this time or something different?  

Next month, I'll make an announcement about my annual Doggone Dog Swap.  It's hard to believe it's already that time again.  

I hope everyone who celebrates it has a Happy Easter!

11 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, great job with that A+! Sounds like a great week. I personally would vote for dog toys, but I'm a little biased that way! BOL. OMD I'm so excited that your Dog Swap is coming up! It was so much fun last time and I can't wait!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Friday! Golden Congrats on your A. Have a wonderful weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Finn said...

Nice job on that A+! We are looking forward to your doggie swap, I can't believe it's been a year already. Madness! Have a wonderful weekend, hope you get to enjoy a little of that nice weather.

The Daily Pip said...

Nice job with the A! Hope you get to enjoy some of the nice weather.

Your pal, Pip

Sketching with Dogs said...

It is easier to hold down a Siberian Tiger than a Chihuahua to get it's nails clipped, I swear!
Brilliant that you got an A+ and saved yourself a plummers bill.
Lynne x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Happy HAPPY EASTER!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE A+ !!!!!

Glad your rash thingy is better.

Ruby said...

Happy Weekend Sprinkles!!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Sounds like you had a great week.

Sagira said...

Sounds like you had a great week.

I think people would be happy with no matter what you decide to give away. It is all just for the fun. :)

Lorenza said...

Well... sure it was a very nice week!
Congratulations on your grade!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥ Sallie said...

Happy Easter!

Hugs,

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.