So waaaaaaaaaaay back in February, Martine from I need a Sugar fix gave me an award! How cool is that?
The rules call for me to list seven things about myself that you may not know. Ummmmmm, that's really hard! But here goes:
2. I've mentioned before that I'm into recycling now. I just got into it this semester. It occurred to me yesterday as I was washing dishes that the reason I've become obsessed with it is that this semester has been difficult in so many ways. I think because that it's been a crazy roller coaster that I can't control, I'm focusing on one thing in my life that I can!
3. I want to eat healthier and for the most part, I buy mostly healthy foods. I feel so much better when I eat foods that are good for me. And yet, I have absolutely no self-control when I see junk food. It calls my name and I *have* to eat it!
4. I love rainbows! They make me smile. :)
5. I want to own a bulldog some day.
6. I love my little house! But sometimes I wish I rented instead so someone else could take care of all the things I don't know how to and am not very good at.
7. It's been almost a year since my dad died and I still think of him every single day. I wish I would have appreciated him more when he was alive.
Thank you, Martine! That was actually kind of fun and maybe not quite as hard as I thought it would be once I got started.
I'm supposed to pass this award on. Instead of passing it along to specific blogs and then feeling bad when they don't accept them, I'm just gonna say that if you want it, then by all means, please feel free to grab it. I'd love to learn new things about all of you.