Thursday, April 12, 2012

I've Been A Bad, Bad, Bad Blogger!

And for that, I truly apologize!  I'm surprised I even have any followers left!

I have an exam this week and three next week, none of which I am even remotely prepared for.  On top of that, I have two papers to work on - one of which will be very time consuming and require lots of research. 

As a result, I need to take a short bloggy break.  There just aren't enough hours in the day, unfortunately! 

I'll be back soon with new pix of the boys. 

16 showed me some love:

Finn said...

No worries! Good luck on all of your papers and exams. Can't wait to see the new photos too!

Sagira said...

Good luck on your exams. :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We would NOT be your FURENDS if we Didn't say...
SCHOOL comes FURST!! Do NOT Worry. We are here and you WILL be back... After you ACE all your tests and Papers!!!! OK??????????

booahboo said...

You are not bad.. i am worse.. hehehhehehe.. Good luck with them exams :) i know you'll do great!

Sketching with Dogs said...

I think you may be forgiven, lol.
You are right, sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day and your studies have to come first.
Lynne x

Lorenza said...

No worries!
We all understand how is it!
Take your time.... study for your exams... do it great.... and we will be waiting for you!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby said...

Good luck for your exams!!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Enjoy your break...it is tough with that many exams! Good Luck

Doris Sturm said...

How can you be a bad blogger, when I already am the bad blogger? You are busy and you have to take care of your studies first! I've taken a leave because it was too painful to come to my blog with Gizzy gone, but I'm slowly coming around again and am trying to see who still loves me ;-) Take care of your studies and your health. That's priority! I'll see you around!

Kristen said...

You're not a bad blogger . . . you're just busy!! Life does that to us now and then :)
Hope the exams are going well and you got your papers done. Keep at it!!! You can do it!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your not a bad blogger at all, I think we all do it. We all get busy with life and need to take a break, there is nothing wrong with that sweetie! School comes first!

Alien said...

Shh. I'm on the run. If anyone asks, I wasn't here!

Yours,

Declan said...

Hey we saw you at Dip Dip & the Bridge. I hust love Maukie... reminds me of my cat KC, except she is evil! I'm an ex racing Greyhound from the UK, pop by and say hello sometime! Deccy x

Cocorue said...

all the best with your exams and we will see you soon.....

chikisses
coco and tiffy

jen said...

Just checking in to see how things are going!

Deborah said...

Hey Sprinkles just checking in! I've taken breaks before too!
Hope you did well on your tests!
xxoo
Deborah

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.