Monday, July 21, 2014

Chewy.com Review & Mr. Pip

My boys are always excited to do a Chewy.com review because that means they get a treat!  I love it too, because it means I can save money by not having to buy them any treats.  Plus I know that I can depend on the quality of what I'm giving them.
This time we chose the Natural Balance Dental Chews Pumpkin and Chicken Meal Formula with Papaya Dog Treats.  I chose these because poor Chico has bad teeth, and these help support healthy teeth and gums.  Here are the key benefits of these chews, taken directly from the website:
Key Benefits
  • Helps reduce plaque & tartar - unique grooves encourage healthy chewing action and the removal of plaque & tartar
  • Easy to digest - formulated to support easy chewing and digestion
  • Helps freshen breath - the mechanical chewing action helps remove plaque & tartar that may cause bad breath
  • With antioxidant nutrient - Vitamin C, a key antioxidant nutrient, is added to help support immune function
  • Made in the USA!
These treats include pumpkin, potato starch, chicken meal, parsley, and alfalfa, among other things.  A small to medium size breed, 13 oz. bag (22 treats) is currently on sale for only $14.32.  That's a 28% savings off the regular price of $19.99.  A medium to large size breed, 13 oz. bag (12 treats) is on sale for $13.14, which is a 34% savings off the regular price of $19.99.  I'm not sure how long these will be on sale, so you'll want to jump on these now to get these prices.

This isn't the greatest picture, but here's Chico enjoying his dental chew under the kitchen table.  The camera on my iPod leaves a lot to be desired, but it's all I have.  He was really excited about his treat, as you can tell by his blurred tail.
We were not compensated financially for this post, but were provided free samples of dog treats in return for our honest opinions.
*******
Have you gotten your copy of Mr. Pip's book yet?  I just received mine and I love it!!!   It's available on Kindle, iTunes (which includes an exclusive video!), and on Amazon.  A portion of each sale goes towards different charities supporting pet rescue.  

I enjoyed reading all of Pip's life lessons, and it was even more fun seeing all of the adorable pictures.  There were a few I hadn't seen, and others brought back memories from his blogging days.  

I don't want to spoil anything for you, but you're missing out on one very cute book if you don't order this!

8 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

We see Mr Chewy is a hit. Thanks for remaining us about Mr Pip's book.We have missed you.
Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mom said we need those! The nerve
Lily & Edward

Sketching with Dogs said...

Great review, will have to look for something similar over here. You just can't brush a Chihuahua's teeth, can you. That is one adorable boy you have there!
Lynne x

Sagira said...

Love Chewy, they are awesome. Great review! :)

animal lover, quilt lover said...

What a great great post!!! Mr Chewy will be so happy with it !!!
I have done 2 posts for them. The first one was pretty good--not as good as yours tho!!!!! The second left a lot to be desired!!!! I didn't feel good that day and should have waited to do the post!!
That picture says he loves them!!
Good for you !!
Thanks for your visit!!!

Ruby said...

Oh man, those chews look tasty!!!! Chico, I LOVES your blurred tail...and that fact that you go under the table to gets away from peeps and their flashy boxes...ME TOO!!! Ha! Good minds...
Natural Balance is a pawsome company, I thinks I'm puttin' those on my wish list!
Oh, Mr. Pip's book is pawsome!!!! 4 paws up here!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Jenny Woolf said...

Talking of the boys, did you get my message that you won my giveaway? I will send it by surface mail if you give me your address via the contact form on my blog. (it's quite heavy so hope you don't mind me sending it by sea)
It's the book about travelling with dogs, in case you forgot which giveaway it was.

The Daily Pip said...

So glad you enjoyed the book!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.