So I've been seeing several blogs who've received the "Shine On" award from Whitley. I don't know Whitley, and was not presented with the award, but I loved reading all the fun facts everyone had to give about themselves as part of the rules. It's been awhile since I've shared any random facts about the boys, so that's what today's post is all about...
2. He was 4 1/2 months old when I bought him.
3. I was going to name him Avery, but he shivered all the way home from the mall, so that's how he got his name.
4. He can get very anxious if I move furniture around, do anything to upset his schedule, etc.
5. Shiver is a big chihuahua. He's about twice the size of Chico.
6. Shiver HATES to go for walks!
2. He was just over 2 years old when I bought him off Craigslist from a family who kept him locked in the garage or out in the back yard.
3. Chico has luxating patellas in both back legs. Basically, his kneecaps slip out of place when he walks. It doesn't seem to bother him very often, so we haven't treated it, but I'm always watching to make sure he's OK.
4. He snores loudly when he sleeps.
5. Chico is a little chihuahua.
6. Chico is a very chillax chi, not much seems to bother him.
I couldn't let the boys have all the fun, so I joined in too!
1. I love to sleep and can never seem to get enough.
2. I'm a senior in college and only have one more year left. I'm also a non-traditional student, meaning that I did not enter college immediately after high school.
3. I enjoy reading for pleasure, but often feel like I don't really have enough time during the school year.
4. I'm allergic to bee stings and swell up HUGE!
5. My favorite colors are pink, purple, and blue.
6. Even though I have an excess of shoes, I still think it's never enough and that I need more.