Monday, July 14, 2014

Just the facts, ma'am!

So I've been seeing several blogs who've received the "Shine On" award from Whitley.  I don't know Whitley, and was not presented with the award, but I loved reading all the fun facts everyone had to give about themselves as part of the rules.  It's been awhile since I've shared any random facts about the boys, so that's what today's post is all about...

Shiver
1.  I bought Shiver from a pet store.  (I know, I know...  I really do know better and would not buy from one again!)

2.  He was 4 1/2  months old when I bought him.

3.  I was going to name him Avery, but he shivered all the way home from the mall, so that's how he got his name.

4.  He can get very anxious if I move furniture around, do anything to upset his schedule, etc.

5.  Shiver is a big chihuahua.  He's about twice the size of Chico.

6.  Shiver HATES to go for walks!

Chico
1.  Chico was born at a puppy mill and spent most of his first year of life in a small crate, only being let out to go potty and to make babies.

2.  He was just over 2 years old when I bought him off Craigslist from a family who kept him locked in the garage or out in the back yard.

3.  Chico has luxating patellas in both back legs.  Basically, his kneecaps slip out of place when he walks.  It doesn't seem to bother him very often, so we haven't treated it, but I'm always watching to make sure he's OK.

4.  He snores loudly when he sleeps.

5.  Chico is a little chihuahua.

6.  Chico is a very chillax chi, not much seems to bother him.  

sprinkles

I couldn't let the boys have all the fun, so I joined in too!

1.  I love to sleep and can never seem to get enough.

2.  I'm a senior in college and only have one more year left.  I'm also a non-traditional student, meaning that I did not enter college immediately after high school.

3.  I enjoy reading for pleasure, but often feel like I don't really have enough time during the school year.

4.  I'm allergic to bee stings and swell up HUGE!

5.  My favorite colors are pink, purple, and blue.

6.  Even though I have an excess of shoes, I still think it's never enough and that I need more.

7 showed me some love:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Thanks for your following our blog. We have been blogging for 6 years and that is very special since I am almost blind!! They will not let me drive any more b/c I can't see the BIG E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!! A bomber!!!!
We had a lightening strike 2 weeks ago and it killed my good computer and my phone and a fan and a TV and my stove--cook stove and last but not least my DVR

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, it was so great to read about your chi boys and see their pix! I miss them when they aren't around for awhile. Great lists of fun facts...one overly big and one overly small and one shoe fan. BOL Thanks for sharing!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

Sagira said...

Fun facts. So happy they have a great life with you now. :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BaaaaWaaaah Just the Facts Ma'am.... we will think of you as JOE FRIDAY now...

Ernie gave the award to EVERYBUDDY so we are very much GLAD and HAPPY that you took the oppawtunity to do this fur Chico and Shiver and YOURSELF...
You furgot to mention that WE have been with you through your entire College Journey... Cheering you On and being PROUD of you. Just sayin.

The Life of Riley said...

It is nice to learn more about you and your chis.

Love and woofs,
Riley

Two French Bulldogs said...

We liked reading all about you.now we know your secrets
Lily & Edward

Unknown said...

What a great list of facts. Thank you for sharing them.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.