Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday

(Look closely, they're all made up of people!)

11 showed me some love:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! So COOL! Golden Thanks for sharing ... Happy Wednesday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

BTW: we have a hidden clue post today ...

Unknown said...

Happy WW - holy crap I didnt see the people in the first two right away - very cool

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is just amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh my goodness, that is amazing!
What a marvellous thing to create.
Lynne x

♥ Sallie said...

How cool!

Happy Wednesday!

Hugs,

The Daily Pip said...

Very cool!

Your pal, Pip

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

SNEEEEEEEEKIE Pictures!!!

jen said...

That is the coolest thing I have seen all day!

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, I gotta get my peepers checked! I almost missed that. Boy, those are really fun and amazing!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Ruby said...

Wow!! I love these!!

Kristen said...

Woah!!! Those are so rad!!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.