Friday, March 9, 2012

Half Full Friday!

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?
For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list!  (This isn't a blog hop so please only link up if you've participated by posting your happy list.  Thanks!)
~I'm happy because...
The cold weather from earlier this week has been replaced by sun and warmth!

I'm meeting up for coffee with a college friend I made last semester!  We have different schedules now so I don't see her much anymore.

I got my tax refund!

My mom is feeling better!  She'd been under the weather for a few days this week.

I found a study partner for one, possibly two classes!  

Work has slowed down some!  Last Friday, we were slammed and having to turn angry students away; not a good time for anyone!
****
I participated in Where Is Sugar Moving To? this past Monday.  Because I listed so many guesses, she suggested that I  might want to do a second post. 
 Posted with permission

In Monday's post, I said that I was leaning towards Hawaii.  So that will be my guess for that post.  

I had mentioned Paris, TX on Monday.  I don't know if I really believe she's moving there.  I like the romanticism of  it all though.  So my official guess for this post will be that she's moving somewhere in the US with the city/town name of Paris

Did you know there are 23 cities and towns in the US named Paris?  Google it!  That doesn't include Perris, CA.

12 showed me some love:

The Daily Pip said...

Tax return! Hurray! My peeps haven't even begun their taxes!!

Your pal, Pip

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, tax money means new treats and toys for your Chis right?!? Glad you found a study buddy. I can't wait to see where Sugar is moving to...fun event fur sure. Have a great weekend!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Mom feeling better...tax refund and a study buddy is all great

Sagira said...

Wow, lots of good things. Glad your mom is feeling better. Tax refunds are always a great thing.

Adien Crafts said...

Sounds like you're having a good week! Sunshine, friends and a tax rebate - can't ask more than that can you :-) xxxx

Sketching with Dogs said...

You are having nothing but good weeks these days!
Lynne x

Deborah said...

Hi, I have to do my taxes still! LOL, this weekend is the weekend!
xxoo
Deborah
PS I'm still working on my five from last week!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've got lots of positive things happening this week...Yay for you!!! :-)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! We r super busy ... done the taxes which is all good, just concentrating on packing. Lots of Luck! Will keep you posted on our blog posts ... more hidden clues on our recent posts and upcoming posts. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Velvet Over Steel said...

Hi!! Great list again!!!

Have a Beautiful weekend!!!
Hugs,
Coreen

Bunk said...

TAX REFUND! Are the pooches getting new treats?:)

Adien Crafts said...

Just dropping by to say hi and hope you're having a lovely weekend xxx

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.