Monday, March 5, 2012

Where is Sugar Moving To?

I'm sure you're just as curious as I am.

I checked out all the links to Sugar's clues and initially didn't find the pictures helpful.  Everyone needs a little car maintenance and any good owner will bring their pet to the vet at least once a year for a checkup.

After putting some thought into it, I realized the pix probably meant that she wasn't just moving across town!  If you're going to be taking a trip, it's a good idea to have your car inspected.  And if you're moving to another state, you want to make sure you're pets are up on their annual shots.

Her poem says she's moving to a place that many refer to as a paradise full of love.

I focused on "love" and my initial thought was that Paris, France is called the City of Love.
How likely is it that she would be moving all the way to France though?  And then it hit me -- Paris, Texas!   
But is it paradise?  Maybe...
When I think of paradise, I tend to think of Hawaii.
Plus, lots of people go there for a honeymoon so it would be a paradise full of love.
A quick Google search for paradise of love brings up New York.
Did you know there's a Paradise, CA?
All images via Google Images

Where is Sugar moving to?  I don't know, but these are my guesses.  I'm leaning more towards Hawaii but honestly, she could be moving to any of these places!  Or none of them.  What's your guess?

8 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, great guess post! If it were me...I'd be hoping for Hawaii. Gosh, talk about gorgeous weather!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I will guess Hawaii...but I have no idea. You found some nice Love places

Zuzana said...

Dear sprinkles, I think your suggestions are great.:) I woudl think too it is a longer move due to the wet visit, but Hawaii is maybe too far if they plan on driving? (car inspection;))
Happy Monday dear friend,
xoxo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OK... now SEE... all that Math stuff you have been takin... is makin you think very much LOGICALLY!!!
I think Hawaii too.

Sketching with Dogs said...

I wouldn't mind moving to any of those places!
Those are very good guesses.
Lynne x

Jenny Woolf said...

I am just mystified. I don't think I could ever have been a detective or anything like that! :D

Deborah said...

I think you need a detective! I did my happy post for day!
xxoo
Deborah
www.whatmattersmostiskindess.com

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh my Paris Wow! My mom Loves that place. Interesting that you did some Googling and New York came up. Mmmmm. Well, you'll find out soon ... I have a very busy peeps preparing for our big move. Lots of Golden Thanks for participating. Remember you can post again since you have mentioned many places here. Every post counts as an entry. Good Luck! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Oh we will add this post/url to the WISG? Page as one of the participants. So sorry I know you ask one of my photo YES you may use it, if you wish to do a 2nd post. Golden Woofs!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.