Friday, March 23, 2012

Half Full Friday!

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list!  (This isn't a blog hop so please only link up if you've participated by posting your happy list.  Thanks!)
~I'm happy because...
Tomorrow is the start of SPRING BREAK!!!  Nine glorious days of no school or work and being able to sleep in and spend time with the boys!!!

Two of my classes are cancelled today!

The manager of the convenience store gave me a free cappuccino yesterday!  She does that once in awhile.

We've had spring-like weather the last 2 days!  

A friend gave me some shirts and sweaters!

I'm supposed to get together with friends tomorrow!  
*****
I took an unplanned blogging break last week.  This semester is just killing me!  Soooooo not enjoying it and am ready for it to be over.  Things have been very overwhelming and stressful.  Something had to give and blogging was it.  
*****
Guess what I'm gonna win?   
 
Amanda is hosting a giveaway for a $25 Starbucks gift card.  No need for you to enter though, because, as I said, I'm gonna win it!!!  I just wanted to brag about it.
*****
What did I miss while I was away?  

7 showed me some love:

The Daily Pip said...

Enjoy your time off! Free coffee or cappuccino is always a good thing!

Your pal, Pip

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, Spring Break sounds wonderful! I hope we see pix of you with the boys. New clothes are always fun and I bet you'll make good use of that gift card!
Have a great weekend!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Velvet Over Steel said...

I get to spend time with friends too today! Our college had their's this past week and 'staff' got today off for a 3 day weekend. Which is hos I got to follow you 'on time' this week. :-)
Enjoy your Spring Break!!!
Hugs,
Coreen

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, we do hope you win - you have earned it. We also hope you have a great spring break and can have some fun in between all the work. Almost summer:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sketching with Dogs said...

You are having such a lucky week!
Classes cancelled AND free cappuccino, brilliant.
Lynne x

Ruby said...

Happy spring holidays Sprinkles!

Unknown said...

Glad you're getting a break now after the stressful semester - hope you do lots of fun stuff - and of course, lots of nice walks with your boys! :-)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.