Friday, January 10, 2014

Half Full Friday!


Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.  I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  And then come back here and tell me about it!
~I'm happy because...
I have an interview for an internship next week!

I'll be getting my financial aid next week, which means that I can buy a new laptop!  And new shoes!  And textbooks!  And school supplies!  

Andrew from Chewy.com asked if the boys would be interested in doing a review!  Our first order is on it's way!

My friend has offered to give me some of her old clothes!  She used to have money once upon a time, so hers are much nicer than mine!

I've read three books for fun in the past three weeks, and am about half way through a fourth!  It's so nice to read a book by choice, and not because you have to!
*****
I feel like a broken record, but I apologize for not getting around to reading blogs for the past two days.  My pc is old and freezes up a lot.  Some days it runs great and doesn't freeze up or take ages to load, and other days that's not the case at all!  I downloaded some programs that I thought might help, but it's old and does what it wants when it wants.  If it decides to behave, I'll try to be around to visit later today or tonight.  I did visit a couple of blogs yesterday, sorry if I didn't make it around to yours.  The computer was acting up and was taking forever to do anything.  It's better than nothing, but I definitely need a new laptop!

3 showed me some love:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Sounds like you are having a very productive and lucky week! Hope the boys enjoy their Mr Chewy review - don't forget, you have to eat a lot of treats before you make up your mind :)
Lynne Dip and Elliot x

Jenny Woolf said...

Join the club with the PC. I need to replace mine too. I live in fear it will just pack up and lose all my stuff. But mostly so far it is just a *** nuisance.

Vanessa Morgan said...

Lots of good opportunities this week. Have a lovely Saturday.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.