Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

8 showed me some love:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

They are darling.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Awww, that has got to be the most adorable rat I have ever seen. I am not a fan of rodents but would change my mind if I had that one!
Lynne x

Jenny Woolf said...

oh, I can almost feel that nose stuck into my hand :)

Unknown said...

OMD the first one made us all awwwwwww!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Cute. I love the 1 on the top.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh they are so adorable.

booahboo said...

biggggggggggggg noseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... me thinks it can smell me :D lovely shares!!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I don't know how you find such cute pics

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.