Monday, August 18, 2014

Chewy.com and Stuff and Things

Chewy.com had a really good selection of items for review this month.  Shiver and Chico had a hard time deciding on which one to try, and finally settled on the Good Buddy Pumpkin & Apple Flavor Dog Cookies.  We're always surprised at just how quickly their goodies arrive once we put the order in.
We received a 16 oz. bag, which is currently on sale for only $3.79, a $1.00 (21%) savings.  Even at full price, that's very reasonable.  Here's a little information about them taken directly from the website:

Castor & Pollux Good Buddy Pumpkin & Apple Flavor Cookies Dog Treats, 16-oz bag

Good dogs deserve good treats! Good Buddy Dog Cookies include natural ingredients that are not only healthy, but delicious too. The cookies are oven-baked to a golden, crunchy texture and have an aroma dogs love.
Key Benefits
  • All-natural ingredients
  • Made with real pumpkin and apple
  • Oven-baked
  • Made in the USA!

I love that the ingredients are all natural too!
Whole Wheat Flour, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Organic Apples, Rolled Oats, Canola Oil naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Whey Powder, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract

When I first opened the bag, the yummy aroma wafted up into my nose and I was tempted to try one of these cookies myself ~ that's how good they smell!  I didn't actually eat one, but I always take a deep sniff whenever I open the bag.  The quarter is to show the scale of the cookies.
Shiver always hides his treats, then tries to go steal Chico's.  This time he was unsuccessful in swiping Chico's, so he went to his hiding place to grab his cookie.  Once he finished it, he went back looking for more - not just once, but several times!  Just goes to show how much he enjoyed it!  Here's Chico eating his underneath the kitchen table.  I tried to get Shiver with his cookie, but he ran off too quickly.  I can never seem to get pix of them both, it's always one or the other...
I really want to order this bed for the boys from Chewy.com.  It's a Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed.  They offer several different colors and sizes. 
We were not compensated financially for this post, but were provided free samples of dog treats in return for our honest opinions.
*******
I was offered an internship last week!  Yay!  I have an interview for a different internship this morning, which I set up prior to being offered the other one.  I also had a job interview last Monday, which went really well.  The lady was really nice.  It seems like it would be a lot less stressful than my current job, but I'd have to dress up.  They offer more hours, but less pay.  I haven't been offered that job yet, but I'd have to really think about it if I was.  I was also called last week to set up another job interview for next week.  

7 showed me some love:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy does Chewy have some good stuff
Lily & Edward

Kathy G said...

With all the job action going on you're SURE to get something!

Unknown said...

The cookies obviously were a hit and the bed looks nice and sturdy. Wow seems you are spoilt for choice, well done you. Hope it all goes well. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Scooter said...

Hey there Chi Guys!
Wow, I agree that Chewy is the greatest! They have the bestest yummers. BTW: I have that exact same cot and I can bark that it's very comfy. Cheaper than most others you can find and they also have a replacement cover for the future.
Hey Wylde One! Congrats on all of the opportunities coming your way! Good luck with all of these positions.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Commish

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD those Treats look FABULOUS... we are wanting to try some of those when we make our next..... CHEWY.COM kibble order...

NOW about that Coolaroo Cot.... WE got one of those fur SARGE fur his birfday and HE IS CRAZY about it. AND it was SO economical and it arrived FAST from Chewy.com... PLUS guess WHAT.... Chewy Also carries REPLACEMENT COVERS fur these cots... THAT is FANGTASTIC...

Ruby said...

Oh, those treaties look FABulous!!! I am droolin' all over my furs!!
OMD, CONGRATS on the FABulous opportunities!!! WoooHooo! I'll keep my paws crossed that you get the one you want, and the zen to know which one it is! ☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Thanks for your last comment to me!!!! Tom had surgery in 2010 for his first hernia that he had lived with for 3 years before he broke down and spent our only money!!!
Now we have none---and another hernia!!! Please God help us!!! WE need all the help we can get!!! Your prayers for us will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.