Monday, August 11, 2014

Random Ramblings

School starts in exactly two weeks.  In some ways, I'm ready for it.  And in others, I'm soooo not!
I have a job interview tomorrow!  I'm feeling pretty good about it, since they lady who set the appointment with me said that she was "struck by your excellent prior experience."
A friend messaged me on facebook and asked me to meet up with her after the interview so that she can give me some free skincare samples.  Can't get much better than free!
As hot as it's been and as much as I've been covered in sweat this summer, I'm shocked that my suddenly over-excessively oily face hasn't broken out more!  I've always had combination skin, but this summer my hair and face have been extremely oily.
I'm slowly but surely getting my heavy spring cleaning housework done before school starts.

3 showed me some love:

Adriano said...

Very creative, congrats!

Goodday

Unknown said...

So wishing you good luck with the interview.
Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Jenny Woolf said...

Good luck wiht the interview!
And that first picture of the hands with the picture on.... wow, awesome. I wonder if it is a tattoo.....

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.