Friday, August 8, 2014

Half Full Friday

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.  I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  And then come back here and tell me about it!

~I'm happy because...  

My mom and I took our boys for a lovely walk on Monday, and they were all so well behaved!

I went to the aquarium on Tuesday!

I FINALLY went grocery shopping!  I don't know why I always seem to wait until I'm down to nothing before I go.

The weather was cooler earlier this week, and brought some much needed rain with it!

I have a job interview next week!
*******
Shiver
Chico
I have to brag on my boys a little bit. This past Saturday, two different friends were holding yard sales, and I told them both I'd stop by and check them out.  One friend had never met Shiver or Chico before, and this seemed like an opportune time to introduce everyone.  They did bark a little bit at each yard sale, but they didn't pull or act obnoxious like they often do.  

As stated above, they were also well behaved and didn't pull or act obnoxious on our walk this past Monday.  I was sooooo proud of them.  It helped that we didn't see any other doggies on our walk, which was surprising because we usually see lots of other doggies on that trail.  

5 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good week and good luck with the interview and we will try and keep track of something nice each day. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Jenny Woolf said...

Good boys!

Kathy G said...

Good luck on your job interview!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE are SO Proud of you Chico and Shiver. You boyz did good on the walk and at the yard sales. THOSE can be kinda Stressful and EXCITING. BRAVO.

Ruby said...

Nice work boys!!!! Moms are always so happy when we don't make a ruckus..which sucks, cause I ALWAYS love to make a ruckus!!! ☺
hey, good luck on the job interview!!!! I'll keep my paws crossed for you, and send you some AireZens!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.