Thursday, June 11, 2015

That's So Random!


  • Last week I attended an amazing weeklong leadership conference.  I learned a lot and made a ton of networks that I unlikely would have made otherwise.
  • After being gone for a week, I came home to two much thinner chi's who really missed me.
  • Because of the leadership program, I "met" a relative on facebook that I never knew existed.
  • I have no life, yet I'm still trying to catch up on everything I missed while I was away.
  • I met with someone yesterday in the line of work I want to get into and he gave me some useful advice.
  • I had a job interview earlier this week.  It seemed to go well, so I'm hopeful that I got the job.
  • A month after graduation and I'm still waiting on my diploma!  :(
  • Still one more day to sign up for Christmas in July!  So far I've gotten seven participants.

5 showed me some love:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD We Have our Paws crossed fur the Job!!
how COOL you met a relative you didn't even know about.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Glad you got so much out of your leadership course. Hope your interview goes well!
Lynne x

Two French Bulldogs said...

There is never enough time in the day so we better slow down
Lily & Edward

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I hope you get a call-back on that interview.

Finn said...

Whoop whoop! Looking forward to getting our pressies for our Christmas in July!! Good luck with the job...

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.