- Last week I attended an amazing weeklong leadership conference. I learned a lot and made a ton of networks that I unlikely would have made otherwise.
- After being gone for a week, I came home to two much thinner chi's who really missed me.
- Because of the leadership program, I "met" a relative on facebook that I never knew existed.
- I have no life, yet I'm still trying to catch up on everything I missed while I was away.
- I met with someone yesterday in the line of work I want to get into and he gave me some useful advice.
- I had a job interview earlier this week. It seemed to go well, so I'm hopeful that I got the job.
- A month after graduation and I'm still waiting on my diploma! :(
- Still one more day to sign up for Christmas in July! So far I've gotten seven participants.
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Posted by sprinkles at 7:15 AM