Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Brrrrrrrrr, it's fecking COLD outside!  I'm so over winter already and it's only just begun.  Several of you have asked me to send the snow your way and believe me, if I could - I'd do it in a heartbeat!  We had several winter weather advisories this past week.  This is what it's looking like here:
Source:  bing
Source:  google
Source:  weheartit

Cocorue and Tiffane were kind enough to pass an award on to me.  Thank you, ladies! 
The rules are to list 10 things about yourself and then tag 15 friends.  So here we go ~

1.  I don't like to use the same towel twice after a shower without washing it first.

2.  I get cold easily and tend to stay that way all winter long.

3.  I abhor the color orange but I like oranges and orange juice.

4.  I love me some flavored cappuccino.

5.  Christmas is my favorite holiday.

6.  I volunteer for two separate organizations.

7.  A strong vanilla scent makes me nauseous.

8.  I want to get a bulldog someday.

9.  The college courses I signed up for are Introduction to Sociology, US History, General Psychology and Introduction to Philosophy.  I'm on a waiting list for the Sociology and Philosophy classes but the other two I've gotten confirmation for.

10.  When I was born, my eyes were blue.  Then they turned a dark brown, almost black.  And now they're hazel.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 other bloggers but I'm sleepy and it's past my bedtime.  (I prepared this in advance and am hoping it posts when it's supposed to - blogger sometimes doesn't follow directions.)  So I'm gonna take the easy way out and say if you don't have it but want it, by all means - feel free to take it!  And if not, that's ok too. 

 

15 showed me some love:

Diana Chiew said...

In this part of the world, we have hot weather all year round and I thought it would be nice to have a change of weather like what you people are getting on the other side of the world!

- Diana

MommyLisa said...

Wow - vanilla is one of my FAVORITE smells. And I love winter so....

I am going to think about the dream blog thing....I will let you know.

I have to write a guest post today before Jamie cuts me. ;)

Doris Sturm said...

Let's trade houses!!!!!

jen said...

It's cold here too, but no snow! I think it's ok to cold but only if there is snow with it!

Congtats on your award!

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, I love the snow too! Mom & Dad seem to hate it, but I love to jump into deep piles of fluffy snow. Boy, you must live in a really wintry place. Congrats on the award and I liked reading about you.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge

Anonymous said...

When I was born, my eyes were a very dark brown, almost black and then about 3 months later, they had turned blue and are now a kind of aqua/grey/blue colour.

It's snowy here too, but not too bad yet!

The Daily Pip said...

You seriously have that much snow! That's crazy!

Congrats on your award! You wouldn't like our house very much - mama has a thing for vanilla! Your classes sound great. Wish I could go back to school

Your pal, Pip

Life With Dogs said...

It is so bizarre to see snow covering so much of the country before we have had any. In other words, I love it! :)

Myrna R. said...

Brrrrr. It is cold outside in your neck of the woods.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Zuzana said...

Oh, this was a fun post.;)
Congratulations on your award.;)
It is cold here too, thus I agree with your #2.;) But your number one made me giggle, I only wash my towel once a week, that must make me such a slob in your eyes.;)
I totally agree with #5 as well and you know, I am seriously contemplating on getting a boxer.;)
Have a great day and stay warm,
xoxo

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I always love the first snow, but then after that, if it doesn't snow the rest of the winter (wishful thinking, lol) then I'm quite content!

I'm forever cold too, along with Lilibell!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I'm sick of Winter already too. It hasn't snowed here yet. We barely had flurries. I'm cold ALL the time. My eyes were blue when I was born too & now they're green (technically gold with blue spots, so they look green).

Sammy the Cavalier said...

Love the pictures!

P.S. I hate the cold, but I do love the snow!

Velvet Over Steel said...

Wow, we are even more a like than I thought! So many of those are so 'me'! It's super cold here and I am freezing, no matter what I do. Although I just made a flavored cappucino.. :-) Christmas is my favorite holiday too, esp. this one! :-)
I feel the same about the color 'orange' and 'vanilla' and love bulldogs! :-) How funny!!

Great list, Sprinkles! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Have a Great rest of the week!!!
HUGS,
Coreen

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

WOW!!! That's a lotta winter and snow!!

Congrats on your lovely award!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.