Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday




12 showed me some love:

The Daily Pip said...

Now, that is ADORABLE!!

Your pal, Pip

jen said...

LOL! That is cute! It reminds me of Leroy!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving:)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well now... all I can say is..
that is the SWEETEST Mess I have
EVER EVER seen!!!!!!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh dear, what a mess, oh just too darn cute.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara, and the Momster too

Velvet Over Steel said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Sprinkles!!!

Blessings & Many Hugs,
Coreen

Life With Dogs said...

That's what I'm going to look like by late Thursday!

George The Lad said...

Cute photos, just popped by to say you won My Birthday Bucket, congratulations, come take alook at my bloggie
See Yea George xxx

Diana Chiew said...

Yikes! What a mess but it must be fun for that little one!!

Hey, Sprinkles, quick, go visit George the Lad!!

Deborah said...

AWWW,
Happy Thanksgiving Sprinkles!
xxoo
Deborah

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles!

me and asa and mama have seen this cutesie puppy gettin' in the batter before! we loooove these pictures! :)
happy happy thanksgiving to you and chico and shiver!!

*woof*
the booker man

Zuzana said...

I think that puppy has the right idea.;)))
Here it is Thursday already so Happy Thanksgiving to you dear sprinkles,
xoxo

Sammy the Cavalier said...

Very, very cute!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.