Friday, March 11, 2011

Half Full Friday!

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list!  (This isn't a blog hop so please only link up if you've participated by posting your happy list.  Thanks!)
~I'm happy because...
My fish didn't die!  Long story and a huge relief that he's ok!

I got an 86% on my Theatre test!

I got my free Bath and Body Works stuff for the month!  They gave out candles this time.

Vitamin D has helped a lot in making me not feel so tired all the time!  Thanks for the tip, ♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥!

My friend helped me study for my Psych midterm next week! 

I got some new sneakers!  I really needed a new pair.

I was able to get around to visiting a few of you this week!  I'm trying to get better but it's so hard with the amount of homework I get each class.

I got to hold the cutest little doxie puppy yesterday!
Source:  weheartit
Someone brought her down to the place where I volunteer.  I'm not sure why the lady was there, I guess maybe she came with a friend or something?! Anyway, the little dog was adorable and I rushed right over as soon as I saw the puppy.  I asked if I could pet her and the lady said I could hold her too if I wanted.  So of course I did!  And I fell in love with that cute little girl!  I think the lady said the dog's name is Buffy and she's not quite a year old.  She looks a lot like the dog above, only smaller.  I wanted to turn and run away with her and take her home. 

12 showed me some love:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!! Good job on your test!

I'll have to check into Vitamin D, maybe it'll help with my tiredness too!

That puppy is soo cute..

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

One time we were at the beach and this lady, who was alone, was looking for someone to watch her little doxie while she went swimming. I of course gladly volunteered because he was just the cutest thing on 4 paws and ended up spending a very lovely afternoon with her and Fenway Frank!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We love your half full posts - it sounds like you had a lot of positives this week. Congrats on the test score. And Mom says it is always good to study with another there to help. Meanwhile we are enjoying getting our Vitamin D today with the sun shining brightly:_

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Kristen said...

Congrats on your awesome theatre test score!! Smarty pants :)

And I might have to try Vitamin D too. I am EXHAUSTED all the time. It's awful.

And I love the list idea... I will make a point to write down all the things that make me happy...

How's school?!!? I bet crazy busy. I miss you!! Hope you have a fun weekend my friend!

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles!

congrats on your grrreat test grade!! i'm glad your fishie is a-okay, too! you'll have to share the story some time!
happy weekend!

*woof*
the booker man

Velvet Over Steel said...

That's a Great Happy list again!! Congrats on the awesome grade!!!

Vitamin D does help A LOT!! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Coreen xoxo

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, you had a great week! Love this series. Glad about the fish and especially your tests. Great job!! You always cheer me up on Fridays.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Zuzana said...

Happy Friday and Saturday dear sprinkles.;))
Yes, vitamin D has gotten me through this winter without a cold, I am so amazed.
Have a great weekend,
xoxo

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I love your list! Vitamin D :) Cute puppy, 86 is great!
kim

Lorenza said...

Happy Weekend!
Glad the vitamin D is helping you!
Sure you must be feeling tired with all your activities!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

MadameMoiselle said...

I need to check on the Vitamin D !! We have been looking for some miracle pill that will keep my mom awake and less tired..

Licks
Zelle

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

yay vitamin D!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.