Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - On A Thursday!

10 showed me some love:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Some peeps are just so darn clever and creative.

jen said...

LOL! Those are great! My favorite is the first one!

Diana Chiew said...

Artistic pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I (Frankie Furter) did NOT understand any of these..BUTT my mom was laughing like crazy!!!

Doris Sturm said...

These pictures are hilarious - especially the egg and the baked chicken and the marshmallows are cute too...

Anonymous said...

Those are cute, my favourite is the last one. :)

koko said...

Thanks for sharing... these are really creative stuff, my favorite is the egg and the roast chicken, cute but melancholy nonetheless.

Licks, hero

Lorenza said...

I love those pictures!
Happy... Thursday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Zuzana said...

Wow, these are definitely different, I really enjoyed this.;) Great imagination!
Even if the one with the egg made me a bit sad actually.;) But never mind me, I am just so sensitive these days.;)
Have a lovely Friday dear sprinkles.;)
xoxo

Velvet Over Steel said...

Oh my goosh, how original! I've never seen any of those before!!

The one with the egg and chicken was way too sad for me though! I know I'm way to sentimental! haha

Have a wonderful day, Sprinkles!!
Hugs,
Coreen xoxo

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.