Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

12 showed me some love:

jen said...

Awww..look at those sweet eyes!

Happy WW:)

Diana Chiew said...

Those eyes are beautiful. We like the second close-up picture.

Meg said...

<3 it, so cute!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Awwwwwwww how sweet.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! That is sooo cute.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love girafe's they're so cute. That is so funny that we go on the same day to get our BBW stuff & got the same candles. We should plan on going the same day in April or wait & see if we just happen to go on the same day. haha. I'd like to go the 1st Thurs of each month, sometimes it just doesn't happen. Let me know if you hear anything about signing up again for the next BBW card. I'll let you know if I hear anything. I've heard rumors that there will be a sign up in March for June-Dec.

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, Sprinkles, you find the coolest pix. Love this little baby...well, not so little! Beautiful eyes!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

The Daily Pip said...

I LOVE giraffes! Hope you are doing well.

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's so cute!! Giraffe's are cute. :)

Lorenza said...

Adorable baby!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Zona said...

Sarge is right, as always! You find the cutest pictures!! Love this one!

My mom thanks you for the compliment on her It's a Boy ring. With her belly getting HUGE, she had to find a flexy ring online. Yikes! BOL!

Wags,
Zona

Zuzana said...

So cute, those big brown eyes.;))
Have a lovely St. Patrick's day dear friend,
xoxo

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.