Monday, June 24, 2013

So Random

I went on a Garden Tour over the weekend.  We went to lunch afterwards and enjoyed a very unhealthy meal.  It was a comedy of errors getting started, but we had a great time once we did.


*****

The noisy neighbors are back again, unfortunately!  I'm thinking I must not be the only one who has complained, because they've only been REALLY loud for just a minute or two at a time and not every day now.  Hopefully they'll continue to be quiet.  *knocking on wood*  Another neighbor told me the noisy neighbors complained to her about my boys' barking.  Most of the reason they bark is because those neighbors are so friggin' loud!!!


*****

Normally I don't like feet under the best of circumstances, but for some odd reason I decided to participate in Betsy's Pedicure Party.  So I painted my nails pink and added a decal.  I know you want to see how well it turned out, so here you go!  I ripped one of the decals, but hopefully you can't tell.
*****

Working on campus this summer really makes me miss school.  What is wrong with me?  I should be enjoying the summer and appreciating the break.  The summer is going by so fast already, and I'll be sad once it's over.


*****

Melissa sent me the prettiest cowl scarf ever the other day!  I love it and am excited to wear it this winter.  I'll have to take a picture of it and show it off.  She had this pay it forward thing she was doing on facebook that I participated in.  If you commented on that particular post, she'd send you something.  You'd have to post the same thing on your Facebook page too.  I have my stuff all ready to go for the people who commented on my page, I just need to get to the post office and send it all out.

10 showed me some love:

Betsy Brock said...

had to chuckle at the unhealthy meal....gosh, those taste the best, don't they? ha.

Look at your cute little toes! We had the same idea with the stickers. Love that. Thanks for joining in...this is a lot of fun! Good luck with the giveaway!

tubby3pug said...

Thanks 4 visiting my blog your toes look cute
Urban hounds

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is a bummer about the loud neighbours, what a cheek to complain about your boys.
Love the colour of your polish and the decal is very sweet.
Lynne x

Unknown said...

Thanks for always commenting on my blog! It always makes me feel good. :) I'm impressed with the blogging network you've set up--I need to work harder at mine so I can have lots of blogging friends like you!!

Cute toes!! I need to do mine for summer too--maybe I'll grab some decals like yours! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the butterflies on your toes...so cute : )

Brian Miller said...

summer is flying by...i teach as well...August 6th will get here quick...i like the butterflies...smiles..cool pedi...ugh on the neighbors...i understand that one...

over from betsy's

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

hehehe I can remember several semesters when you were dreading the classes... FUNNY how once you get into the Swing of THINGS... you start to LOVE learning... I have been waiting to hear this from you. LOL LOL

It is a GOOD thing you know.

Kathy G said...

Love the nail stickers. You're so creative compared to me and my plain nail polish.

Sagira said...

Looks cute

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, you've got noisy neighbours too? They're such a nightmare, aren't they??!!

We've got this couple living next door to us and the wife just screeches & yells at the husband for hours on end - it drives us nuts. It's almost like abuse. It starts at 7am sometimes and goes on until 10am or something. Sometimes, I just want to open the window and yell "SHUT UP!!!". We've been thinking about complaining but I didn't know if you could complain about other people's domestic problems!! ;-)

Anyway, hope your neighbours remain quiet!!

Hsin-Yi

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.