Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

6 showed me some love:

jen said...

Oh my! I want to be laying on the couch with those puppies!! And the elephant picture is precious!!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ohhhhhhhhh!
They are all so completely adorable.
Lynne x

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh my goodness is that a hatching egg. Amazing!!

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, it's another great collection of fun and sweet pix for us! That's a great sofa-o-puppies and what in the world do you suppose that elephant is doing? Sniffling for starfish? hmmm
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Scooter said...

BTW: I pix of your chi boys with a water puddle will be perfect for Water Mania! Very unique and totally fun!

Anonymous said...

Awww...so sweet : )

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.