Friday, June 21, 2013

What would yours say?

I've decided to do something a little different today.  It's not that I didn't have a good week or anything, it's just fun to do something different once in awhile.  

Have you seen that new commercial for that one car recently (can't remember which kind), the one where it says your car can email you a monthly report?  I found an article on the subject too, although their product sounds like it can pretty much be used with any vehicle.

Well, this got me to thinking -- if my boys could email me, what would they say?  What would yours say?  After thinking about it for awhile, this is what I came up with for Shiver!  


...My favorite picture of Shiver...

Hi Mama,

I know you like to think that the world revolves around you 24/7, but you need to know that it does NOT!  No, it revolves around *ME* instead!!!  And if there is any moment in time when it doesn't, even for just one brief second, it needs to come back to me as soon as possible!  

Also, I don't know why you and Chico just don't seem to understand that ALL the toys, ALL the food, ALL the treats, ALL the cuddles, ALL the lovin's you give are MINE, MINE, MINE!!!  I don't want to share with Chico. I was here first, so therefore, it all belongs to me!  If there are any leftovers, I might be willing to share once in awhile.  But don't just assume that I will.

You know how I go outside and 5 seconds later I scratch at the door?  And then once you open it, I run back out into the yard again?  And then I continue to repeat this over and over again until I'm finally ready to come in?  Yes, I know you find it super annoying.  Do you want to know why I do it?  Because I'm a real Mama's Boy and don't like to be without you.  Why do you think I insist on being on your lap the second you sit down anywhere?  I don't like it when you have to leave me, not one bit!  And when you left me overnight last weekend?  Don't ever do that again, k?  When you leave,  it's just excruciating!  That's why I never walk you to the door to say goodbye like Chico does, and why I greet you loudly at the door when you come home.  

Love always,

Shiver

I'll post Chico's email next week.

5 showed me some love:

Sketching with Dogs said...

I think you are right about that email - typical chihuahua!
Lynne x

Sagira said...

You do wonder what would they say sometimes. :)
The link for Chewy is valid forever. The rescue is signed up with them so as long as you use the link on the post my rescue will receive $20 for any new customer order. :)

Jenny Woolf said...

Haha! I sometimes wonder what my neighbours would say :D

Adriano said...

I like the informations Sprink!

good day dear!

Piappies World said...

Awww that's really a sweet message from Shiver. He truly loves you and he is loved too. Really sad about TD. We are honored to have known such special friend.

Love,
Piappies Mom
Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai and Forgie

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.