Friday, October 11, 2013

Half Full Friday

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.  I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  And then come back here and tell me about it!

~I'm happy because...
*Notice the sprinkles!*
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I have the day off from school and work!  Work was EXTREMELY stressful this past week for oh so many reasons (mainly coworkers who can't be bothered to do their job!), so I'm thankful that I don't have to go back until next week!

A cute guy flirted with me at work yesterday!  

I have slightly less homework than usual this weekend, which means more study time for an exam next week!

My boys got a pawdicure last weekend and got their nails clipped for free!  

I got a cute dress last weekend!

My tires all remained intact this week!  
*****
Has anyone ever heard of/used Feedspot?  I got an email that I have 23 blog followers there.  I haven't had time to research it, so I don't even know what it is.  

Has anyone heard of Sgrouples?  I received an invite to join from one of my followers, but again, I haven't had time to research it.  

5 showed me some love:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a fantastic day!
How lovely to be flirted with.
It is so nice to buy something new.
Lynne x

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Nice to have cute guy flirt:) I have not heard of those other sites....I barely keep my blog alive anymore:)

Jenny Woolf said...

Have a great birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

Kathy G said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.

Ruby said...

Oh, HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY!!! Sounds like work sucked, butts a guy flirtin' is ALWAYS welcome!! (so Ma says...) BOL
I got an invite to join sgrouples too, butt I didn't follow because I know that this particular person only posts political stuff and I don't want to see it! (it drives Ma crazy!!)
Anyhu, I sure hope your recovering well from your celebration last night!!!
Remember, aspirin and soda is your friend!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.