Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Until we meet again, my friend...

It's never easy to lose a fellow blogger.  The Rainbow Bridge has taken too many of our friends already.  Sadly, another crossed this past weekend.  I'm going to light a candle for Pip this weekend, and my boys will enjoy a cheeseburger in his honor.  
All photos used with permission.

9 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Oh, Pip was such an amazing pal! I miss him terribly. He was one of my very first furiends when I started blogging.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Sketching with Dogs said...

I know, you feel as though they are part of the family sometimes.
We will all miss little Pip.
Lynne x

Unknown said...

We were deeply sad at loosing sweet Pip. We feel for his family. They had a hard decision to let him go. Our buddy maybe gone but not forgotten. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

THIS is a BEAUTIFUL post fur our DEAR Departed FUREND Pip!!

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh, I am sad to hear this. What a lovely little guy, and these are great memorializing photos.

booahboo said...

For a lil dog.. Pip was HUGE. He was a great lil guy... and we all love him so. We miss him terribly.

Ruby said...

Oh Pip sure would have loved this!!! I miss him dearly. He was such a funny little dude who always saw the bright side of life!
Just a lovely tribute!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

The Daily Pip said...

Thank you so much! You picked some of our favorite photos! I'd forgotten about the one in the red wagon, but just love it!

Thank you for honoring Pip with a cheeseburger. I can't think of any more perfect way. I'm sure he is grilling up burgers for everyone across the bridge!

xoxox, Kristin (Pip's Assistant)

Unknown said...

We've all been sad about the loss of Pip, and then Benny too. It's really to much. :(

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.