Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Meme

I received an email last week about a new website dedicated to dog food coupons.  I haven't really had an opportunity to check it out, but counted a list of 41 different brands listed there.  Who doesn't appreciate saving a little extra money?  They're hosting an Apple iPad Mini for anyone who blogs about their website if you want to help spread the word.  Like I said, I really haven't checked the page out very well, so hopefully it isn't a scam.
*****
Took this from here.

1.  All things being equal, would you prefer to have beer, wine, or coffee at a party?

Beer.  I don't think I've ever had coffee at a party before.  

2.  I still can't believe I once _____?

Almost got to jump out of a plane.  We went up in the plane, and then went back down in the plane.  The pilot decided it was too cloudy to be able to get up high enough to jump.  They gave me my money back, but I haven't been able to go back and try again.

3.  What is your idea of a dull evening?

I recently attended a workshop about the Canadian River Treaty.  Oh.My.Gawd, I was soooo incredibly bored!!!  That's an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back.  I went because it was extra credit for a class, and we weren't allowed to leave early or we'd forfeit that extra credit.  My professor saw me arrive, and would have seen me leave, so I figured it was better to stay.

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
This is an aircraft from World War II.
*****  
Next Monday, I'll be telling you what I've learned this semester.  I don't know why,  but I always enjoy doing those posts!  And next Wednesday, I'll be doing another Chewy review.  

5 showed me some love:

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi Sprinkles, thanks so much for visiting. I would prefer wine at a party. I guess we all have been bored at a few times in our lives. I will check out the doggie coupons. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Wine and speaking of planes we were once were allowed into the cockpit and the captain took off and later landed the plane whilst showing us how it all worked. That was cool. Dullest evening a talk on Russian Tax issues which promptly put us to sleep LOL. The picture reminds of the days we travelled a lot. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

Nobody would ever get me to jump out of a plane. Were you glad when you couldn't?
Lynne x

AiringMyLaundry said...

Eek, I'd be too afraid to jump out of a plane.

Ruby said...

I can't believes one of the choices at the pawty wasn't MARGARITAS!!!! BOL
That's what I choose!
Oh, that workshop sounds horrendous!! bol
Hopes you have the most FABulous week this week!
Can't wait to hear what you;ve learned.....I've learned that Ma doesn't like it when I puke on the rug...
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.