Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Meme

Took this from here.  

1.  What was the best concert you ever went to?

I had a friend in high school who had two tickets for an Aerosmith concert that she left in her locker.  The teachers were in the middle of a strike, so we had to sneak into the school to get the tickets out. We were lucky enough that a janitor let us in just long enough to grab them.  I went to the concert with her and my very best high school friend.  

The concert was excellent, but the adventure beforehand of not knowing if we could get into the school to get the tickets was what really added to it. 

2.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

Sooooo many to choose from!  I occasionally enjoy stalking people on facebook.  

I also love eating chocolate.  And hanging with the chi's.  And sleeping in in the morning.  And reading a good book for pleasure rather than dull textbooks.  And catching up with good friends I haven't seen in awhile.

What's your guilty pleasure?

3.  What are two words you always seem to spell incorrectly?  Try to spell them now.

For some reason, whenever I try to type the word rainbow, it's comes out as "rainblow."  Every single time!

I also tend to misspell "occasionally."  Thankfully, computers set me straight.

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
I love those pink and black shoes!  They're cute and I bet they're comfy too!  The style kind of reminds me of someone I once knew.

6 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

Not sure about a concert but guilty pleasure is cheese and remember is the word we always spell wrongly (ironic that is) and those checked shoes make us think of a chef.
Have a marvellous Monday and Happy St Patrick's Day and may luck be with you.
Best wishes Molly

Jen said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

I think my favorite concert that I have gone to is by far Garth Brooks.

Kathy G said...

Love the story about sneaking into school to get tickets. What a great memory!

Jenny Woolf said...

Eek - stalking on Facebook?? But having read your blog I'm sure it's not with unkind intentions. My guilty pleasures are too many to list, specially now I'm on this diet,....haha!

Ruby said...

There were so many concerts, butts probably (that is a word I almost ALWAYS misspell BTW!) Van Halen (one of my first) was one of the best; I was really WAY too young and snuck to the concert without my peeps knowing.
I loves those shoes, they make me think of hangin' with friends and summer.
Hopes you have the bestest St. Patrick's Day and have lots of green beers!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Sketching with Dogs said...

That must have been great sneaking out of school to see the Aerosmith concert, bet it was brilliant.
The best concert I ever went to was a Queen one, Freddie Mercury had 60,000 people in the palm of his hand.
Lynne x

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.