Monday, March 30, 2015

Chewy Monday

The boys love Chewy.com, and couldn't wait to try their treats this month.  There are always lots of good choices, and we choose the Merrick Kitchen Bite Grammy's Pot Pie.
Each piece is made to look like a slice of pie.

Oddly, I gave them the treats in the kitchen, and they both ran into the bedroom with them.  Usually Shiver runs off to hide his and Chico will stay there to eat his.  This time Chico hid under the bed and Shiver jumped on top of the bed.  Here's Shiver enjoying his.
"Leave me alone, I'm trying to eat my treat!"
"Yum, this is really good.  Can I have some more?"
The ingredients are all natural:  Deboned Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Organic Cane Molasses, Chicken Fat, Carrots, Apples, Flaxseed, Turmeric, Gelatin, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary, Sage, Thyme

These are very reasonably priced at only $4.82 for a 9 oz. a bag.  They're grain and gluten-free and best of all - they're made right here in the good old U.S. of A.

Both chi's give them four paws each.  Thank you, Chewy!

We were not compensated financially for this post, but were provided free samples of dog food in return for our honest opinions.

10 showed me some love:

The Daily Pip said...

Ruby likes to take her treats and run too!

Unknown said...

I love Merrick treats! They are super yummy and always come in cute shapes!
Enjoy!
Oz

Unknown said...

4 paws that makes them a winner. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is a good recommendation Shiver! We can see you are enjoying your treat.
Dip and Elliot x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Chewy.com is the BEST.... they let us Sample thingys and tell our furends what we think of them... No wasting of Green Papers that way...
Those look like PIE to US and we LOVE PIE... of any flavor..

Scooter said...

Wow, those look tasty! I can tell by your pix that you are both enjoyin them. :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those little slices of pizza looking stuff are awesome
Lily & Edward

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Phantom loves a lot of the Merrick canned foods, so we bet he would like these treats too - thanks for telling us about them.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Ziggy Stardust said...

OMD I love Chewy. I just got a shipment and I am gonna show it off soon. Chewy is the best!!


Loveys Sasha

Ruby said...

OMD, those look FABulous!!!! Chewy has the bestest prices too!! And, I also like takin' my new treaties either to my tunnel or to my bed...where Ma can't bother me!!!! BOL
Great review guys!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.