Monday, March 9, 2015

Meandering Monday...

Today is the first of 12 days in a row that I have to get up early and do school stuff.  Ugh! I'm so excited for a time when I come home and it's actually MY time to do whatever I want, and not have to be writing endless essays, or studying for exams, or trying to catch up on reading a bazillion pages of an incredibly dull and dry textbook.  I swear this semester is slowly killing me...
*******
Took this from here.

1.  What is the most unerotic part of the human body?

Without a doubt, feet!  They're ugly, they're often hairy, and they smell.  Why is it those with the worst looking feet insist on wearing open toed shoes in the summer?

2.  What single worst best describes you?

Exhausted!

3.  If you had to choose between them, would you rather vacation in the mountains or near a lake?

I'm deathly afraid of large bodies of water for no apparent reason, so the mountains it is!

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.
My computer just did a recent update and oddly, it changed things around a LOT!  I don't like it because I'm used to how it used to be.  I want to make it go back the way it was, but can't figure out how to do that.  So I could really use that "help" button.

6 showed me some love:

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

F1 Help = stop stressing, there is a way out of this.

Unknown said...

Feet for us too and mad we'd say is the word and lake for us and HELP that is how we felt this morning when the washing machine started leaking. Have a marvellous Monday
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Every Day... gets you CLOSER to Graduation.... Isn't that EXCITING???? You can see the LIGHT at the End of the Study Tunnel.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Just a little longer and it will all be over. I LOL when you wrote the single word that describes you.
Hugs, Lynne x

Jenny Woolf said...

I think I agree with you about feet. :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I hope the next 11 days go fast for you.
http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.