Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mad Monday

Source
***This was supposed to have posted yesterday, but didn't for some reason.  
I'm going mad trying to keep up with everything lately.  So so so busy!  There just is not enough time in the day to get it all done.

This past weekend I attended a workshop for school.  It lasted two days, plus I had an event on Saturday night that involved my internship.  And then last night I spent a few hours with my mom since I hadn't seen her in a week.  I blinked and the weekend was comletely gone!  Just another 5 hellishly long days, and I'll be off for spring break!  Well, off from school.  I'll still have to work at my internship.
*******
Took this from here.

1.  What time do you leave for school in the morning?  What time does school finish?

I work on campus in the mornings (except for Friday's), and have classes in the afternoon.  I leave the house around 6:30 AM Monday through Thursday.  I have one class and no work on Friday's, and leave the house around 8:30 AM on those days.

My schedule varies widely as when school finishes.  My schedule is different each day, and sometimes I have meetings that I have to stay later for.

2.  What sports do you enjoy watching in person?  How about on TV?

I don't particularly care for sports.  In high school, I went to a lot of the games to hang out with friends.  I never paid attention to the game though, and would always have to ask someone the score before I went home because I knew my parents would ask.  If I didn't know the score, they'd question me about what I did all evening, so it was just easier to ask someone else.

My father never used to watch sports on TV when I was a kid.  Then one day out of the blue he began watching football.  Sometimes I'd watch it with him whenever I'd come over for dinner on Sunday nights.  He'd try to explain the game to me, but I never really got it.  I miss that, now that he's gone.  I don't miss watching football, but I miss the time we spent together.

3.  Do you have a garden outside your house?

I don't.  I'm not much of an outside person, and don't pay much attention to my yard - much to the chagrin of one of my neighbors who likes to point out how bad my yard looks whenever she has the chance.  And she wonders why I try to avoid her...

The workshop I went to was about food, and dealt a lot with gardens.  That got me to thinking maybe I should start a small one.  Not sure if it'll happen, but at least I'm thinking about it.

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind first when you see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one.  
Blue jeans - my favorite type of pants!  Once upon a time I bought four or five pairs at once that all looked exactly alike.  They were the only pairs that I had for several years, and now they're pretty well worn out.   I finally decided at the end of last semester that I NEEDED to buy a couple of new pairs, so I did.  Now I have three pairs, which works out pretty well.  I go to school five days a week.  I have to dress up on two of those days for my internship, which means no jeans.  Those other three days I wear jeans.

6 showed me some love:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you....

Unknown said...

No school, no sports and no real garden as we live in the city but luckily we have a big park at the top of our road. That reminds me of loose change. Have a terrific Tuesday and happy St Patrick's Day.
Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Lily & Edward

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is so early to have to leave the house, you must be exhausted by the time you get home.
Some people have nothing better to do with their empty lives than critisise other people.
Lynne x

Sketching with Dogs said...

ps, hope you have a Happy St Patrick's Day!
Love from Lynne Dip Elliot and Ted xx

Ruby said...

Almost Spring Break...almost Spring Break...almost Spring Break...just state and repeat...☺
Ma is a big Football fan, butts her team (49ers) are gonna suck for a long time, so she's kinda in the dumps about that. Butt, the Super Bowl is coming here this season, so that is exciting!!
Anyhu, I hopes you make it through the week...and just remember..margaritas!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.