Welcome to Christmas in July, fka Doggone Dog Swap! This isn't a swap for yourself -- it's a swap for your pets! No, we aren't swapping our pets, although sometimes I wouldn't mind trading mine in, lol! This isn't limited to just dogs – cats and exotics can participate too! Basically, you'll each buy toys and/or treats for your swap partner and they'll do the same in return. You never know what you might get!
The deadline to enter is Friday, June 10, which gives you three weeks. Once your swap partner has been chosen, you'll get an email with your swap partner's information.
I've listed the ground rules below. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
1. You'll enter each pet you have individually. Since I have both Shiver and Chico, I'm going to fill out the questions below twice (one for each dog). I'll try my best to swap doggies with doggies, cats with cats, and exotics with exotics. Depending on the participants, you may be partnered with someone who has pets of a different species than you do, so please keep that in mind. That's where the questionnaire comes in handy! You'll also have your partner's email and blog address, so that you can contact them with any additional questions.
2. The minimum spending limit before postage is $20, the maximum is $30. If you're swapping for more than one pet, I'll let you use your best judgment on how much additional to spend.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, no matter what your pet is, email the form below to sprinkles at everythingisbetterwithsprinkles1(at)hotmail(dot)com.
1. The name of your pet and what kind you have
2. Male or female
3. Breed of pet and size (small, medium, large, xlarge)
4. Is there anything your pet cannot have?
5. Is there anything in particular that your pet really likes? Examples of this might be a certain kind of toy or treat.
6. Your address. Your information will only be shared with your swap partner.
7. Your blog address, if you have one