Friday, May 29, 2015

Guess What?!

We're goin' to the Welcome Dance and we got dates and everythingy!!!  We (Shiver and Chico) were much too shy to ask anyone out on a date, so Yente Ruby was kind enough to set us up with Molly and Noodles!  

Since we don't really know Molly or Noodles, we thought that maybe we should let them know why we're both such a catch.

Shiver
1.  I'm a shy and anxious boy, but fun and playful once I get to know you.
2.  I love to cuddle.
3.  I'm very romantic.

Chico
1.  While I may be small in stature, I've got a BIG personality!
2.  Unlike Shiver, I am not afraid of anyone or anything, so I'll always protect you should the need ever arise.
3.  I'm also a cuddler.

Shiver would like to offer Molly a bribe these beautiful roses.
Chico would like to present Noodles a bribe these beautiful irises.
Thank you ladies for agreeing to be our dates, and we look forward to attending the dance with you.

6 showed me some love:

Noodles said...

Hi Shiver and Chico,
We CALI GURLS cannot wait for our date at the dance. You two look like nice respectable young men.
And you got us our favorite flowers! How'd you know????
Love Noodles and Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD WE KNOW THEM and GUYZ..... they are Gorgeous and SOOOOO very nice... you will have a GRAND time with them...
Congratulations Shiver and Chico... Yente Ruby did GOOOOOOOOOooooooood

Sketching with Dogs said...

How could those girls resist you two handsome boys!
Hope you have a great time on your date.
Dip and Elliot x

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy that's going to be something
Lily & Edward

Ruby said...

Oh you boys are so THOUGHTFUL!!! I knews I made the right match!!
You sweeties have already won their furry little hearts!!!
See you guys there!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Finn said...

We're going to the dance too! Gonna be so much fun!!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.